When you are ready to start your project and unload your EZ-RAX system, follow these steps to prepare for assembly:
- On the frame side of the EZ-RAX, loosen the 10’ strap attached to ring A and ring B. Unhook the strap from each ring and set aside so you won’t misplace it.
- On the caster side of the EZ-RAX, loosen the 6’ strap around the walk board section attached to rings C and D. Unhook the strap from each ring.
- Loosen the second 6’ strap around the outriggers attached to rings D and E. Unhook the strap from each ring. Set both straps aside.
- Remove the snap pin from the bracket and support tube. Remove the bracket and set aside, then secure the snap pin back in place on the support tube.
- Remove the snap pin from the outrigger latch support tube and rotate the latch open. Secure the snap pin back in place on the support tube.
PLEASE NOTE: If the ratchet strap comes apart, follow these steps:
- Feed the end of the strap through the lower slot in the handle ratchet coming up from the bottom.
- Pull up so more of the strap is available, then start ratcheting by pulling the handle.
You’re now ready to assemble your scaffold rolling tower.
We’ve created a helpful video that will take you through the process of unloading your EZ-RAX scaffolding. Click the link to see how easy it is!