- Braces available in “hole end” or “notch end” types
- End type to coordinate with your lock type
- Sort by Default Order
- Plastic tag holder
- Scaffold Completed tag insert
- Scaffold Incomplete tag insert
- Scaffold Released for Access tag insert
Bil-Jax Rolling Tower Packages are manufactured from high strength steel tubing with coped and arc welded perimeter joints on all frames. The rolling towers offer a large work platform with adjustable platform levels and an easy access guard rail system. Standard 7 tube size. All standard components are quick and easy to assemble.
Bil-Jax Tuf-N-Lite Walkboards are the most widely used industrial grade scaffold plank on the market. Bil-Jax Walkboard Planks features 1/2" finished plywood decking and heavy duty "I" beam side rails. Each Bil-Jax Plank meets or exceeds O.S.H.A standards and has a 75 lbs. per square foot duty rating. Made in the USA.
Side Brackets or Saddle Hangers are built for Bil-Jax Scaffold Systems. Adjustable options as well as Tube or Plate end options are available. Standard tube size is 7. Made in the USA. Capacity 500 lb. All brackets should be pinned properly in place.
- Conventional guard rail system
- Must be used with toeboards, on all scaffolds, in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
Bil-Jax offers a heavy duty stair tower for worker access to buildings, bridges, observation towers, or renovation done inside or outside. The stairs can also be used for access in a scaffold set-up. Stair Tower Packages include frames, braces, leveling jacks, stair sections with handrails, stair rests, full top platform and top panel guard.
Adjustable Leveling Jack is ideal for ensuring a solid foundation for a scaffolding frame, especially when it is assembled along an external wall.
- Panel Guard Warning Decal
- Caster Decal
- Leveling Caster/Leveling Jack Extension Decal
- Scaffold Frame Warning Decal
- Personnel Bracket Warning Decal
- Guard Railing Decal
- Walkboard/Catwalk Warning Decal (Tuf-N-Lite)
- Hoist Arm Warning Decal
- Expanded Metal Walkboard/Catwalk Decal
- Most common scaffold frame
- Allows workers to climb up the side of the scaffolding
- Adds adjustable work height
- Easy to set up and take down
- Add additional work space