Bil-Jax Tuf-N-Lite Walkboards are the most widely used industrial grade scaffold plank on the market. Bil-Jax Walkboard Planks features 1/2″ finished plywood decking and heavy duty “I” beam side rails. Each Bil-Jax Plank meets or exceeds O.S.H.A standards and has a 75 lbs. per square foot duty rating. Made in the USA.
- 4 Bolt hook is designed for extra strength and support.
- Aluminum frames with plywood decks.
- Hooks are offset to allow for continuous decking.
- Superior extrusion design offers maximum strength.
- Side rail extrusions protect the edge of the plywood.
- Designed to be easily repaired without special tools
- Aluminum cross members support plywood in center and on ends
|0054-216||19" W x 7' L||75 psf||32|
|0054-220||19" W x 10' L||75 psf||46.5|
|0054-220-50||19" W x 10' L||50 psf||40|
|0054-226||22" W x 7' L||75 psf||35|
|0054-230||22" W x 10' L||50 psf||44.5|
|0054-236||24" W x 7' L||75 psf||37|
|0054-240||24" W x 10' L||50 psf||50|
|0054-246||28" W x 7' L||75 psf||39|
|0054-250||28" W x 10' L||50 psf||54|
|0054-256||32" W x 7' L||50 psf||47|