Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Scaffold Marketing Supervisor
Department: Scaffold Marketing
Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist will support management and the sales organization through facilitating the planning, development, and execution of digital marketing strategies. The Digital Marketing Specialist is a member of the marketing team and is accountable for generating a continuous stream of quality sales leads. This position is responsible for managing online channels focusing on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media, digital media, and marketing analytics. This position will also be responsible for the collection and reporting of success metrics and providing insights and opportunities to expand brand awareness to support our business objectives.
- Manage the planning, writing, editing, and publishing of all digital content both paid and organic
- Manage, measure, analyze and report on web performance, including SEO and PPC
- Create and distribute sales emails and monitor effectiveness (click rates, open rates, bounces, etc.)
- Create content and manage social media channels – particularly LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Grow new leads through multi-channel campaigns
- Analyze performance metrics weekly, monthly, and quarterly to measure effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop, maintain, and distribute reports and dashboards that effectively present digital marketing metrics
- Update, maintain, and create website content as needed (WordPress)
- Other duties as assigned
- SEO and SEM
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords
- Email marketing (Constant Contact)
- Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Data analysis
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Research skills for competitive intelligence
- B2B marketing
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) experience a plus
- Data driven
- Problem solver
- Work independently
- Passionate about marketing
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Marketing or related field, and 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing
Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: Customer Operations Supervisor
Department: Customer Operations
Summary: An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable with making and receiving inbound and outbound calls, working in a call center environment, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable with making and receiving inbound and outbound calls, working in a call center environment, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Understand customer needs, requirements and answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Develop relationships with customers and recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- Consult with clients after sales to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Assist Salesmen with updating or creating spreadsheets when needed to quote blanket business to customers
- Process and enter customer orders and quotations in ERP system
- Monitor orders on progress and provide status updates to customers
- Communication with demand planner to follow up orders and lead-time
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales
- Other duties / projects assigned by Management
- Strong communications skills; writing, speaking, and listening
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Experience using EPICOR or similar ERP system
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to understand and interpret technical product specifications
- Good organization and time management skills as well as the ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge in Scaffold industry is a plus
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Education and Experience: Over 3 years in call center environment or equivalent experienced in a manufacturing environment
Product Development Engineer
Reports to: Industrial Operations Manager
Department: Industrial Operations
We are looking for a Product Development Engineer to perform engineering concepts in planning, calculation and design; evaluate product feasibility of new and existing equipment. We manage the development of new products and oversee installation, operation and repair of such equipment as required.
- Design new product solutions to meet customer needs.
- Produce applications drawings for new projects as required.
- Perform calculations for load ratings and coordinate with PE to as required to confirm calculations.
- Read and interpret CAD models, technical drawings, schematics, and test reports.
- Confer with internal personnel and customers to implement operating procedures, resolve system issues, and provide technical information.
- Recommend or design modifications to eliminate equipment or system malfunctions.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design, performance specifications and customer requirements.
- Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles and corporate guidelines.
- Develop bills of materials for scaffold, staging and related equipment.
- Work with production and purchasing on make vs buy decisions for components and sub-assemblies and product manufacturability.
- Develop and test models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasibility, operating condition effects, possible new applications and necessity of modification.
- Implement and manage the stage gate process for new products.
- Position requires travel up to 20% (customers, vendors, trade shows, etc.)
- Must have experience using Solid Works software (or any other 3-D software); AutoCAD a plus.
- Able to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Must be able to perform load calculations.
- Must be creative.
- Would be good to have a quality control background.
- Able to apply accepted corporate and industry engineering rules, methodologies and practices to solve problems.
- Able to work collaboratively across departments.
- Must have project management/stage gate experience.
- Ability and experience to manage and develop skills of an engineering team.
- Able to assist in supplier early development and integration.
- Understanding of building code requirements.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering, 5-7 years of relevant experience