Reports to: VP Sales and Marketing
Location: Open with home preference of Colorado, Utah or Nevada
Are you a market and customer activator? Do you enjoy creating new opportunities to grow new business and expand existing business with customers?
We are Bil-Jax, the leading North American Manufacturer of Scaffolding and Event Products and we are looking for someone to lead our Scaffold sales efforts in the Western Part of the United States. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for growing market share with key accounts, accelerating growth with independent reps, and activating new initiatives to profitably grow the account base.
We take front-line sales, customer relationships and metrics seriously and are looking for the right person who has fun when they are building the business and helping our customers win. The right person for this role is someone with a high level of integrity and who takes ownership and initiative in everything they do.
- Establish relationships with existing Key Accounts to translate problems into opportunities that will grow Bil-Jax share of customer purchases to 75%.
- Improve the profitability of independent rep firms by increasing their account base by 20% and growing the average sale per existing customer by 15%.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer profitability through scaffold management and education; translate those opportunities into actionable plans and/or product and mobilize internal resources to profitably execute against the opportunities identified.
- Manage inventory mix and allocation across multiple warehouses and customer locations to achieve inventory turnover requirements of 4x per year.
- Lead territory field sales representatives to achieve sales per dollar of SG&A of 15:1.
- Natural ability to bond and rapport with various types of people to create trusting relationships.
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to see your customer and those around you be successful.
- Action-oriented mindset that is intuitively looking for opportunities to improve and grow.
- Creative problem solver with good financial and analytical skills.
- Ability to keep multiple initiatives with different objectives and timeframes moving forward.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years field sales experience in Scaffolding or related industry
- Ability to travel 50% or more per year
*Bil-Jax is unable to provide sponsorship for this position.