Biljax, a renowned leader in the industry, is excited to announce a range of career opportunities for motivated and skilled individuals. Our job listings page is a gateway to a world of possibilities where your talents can be nurtured and your career ambitions realized. Whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out, Biljax offers roles across various departments including engineering, sales, customer service, and manufacturing. We pride ourselves on a workplace culture that values innovation, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence. Each position at Biljax comes with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional growth. Join us in our mission to continue being a trailblazer in our field, and be a part of a team that's shaping the future. Explore our current openings and find out how your skills and passions align with a career at Biljax.
Responsible for managing assigned customer accounts with objectives to increase customer satisfaction, gross margin, and sales. Receives and processes customer orders, inquiries, and complaints. Maintains an ongoing relationship with selected customers and sales staff. Uses knowledge of products and services, availability, sales territories, and individual customers to provide a key communications link for the customer. Uses analysis, judgment, and sensitivity to customer needs and demonstrates a high-level product, service, and process knowledge.
- Provides advanced product and service information and responds to complex customer questions about those products and services. Maintains detailed documentation to support decision making and ensure continuity of service.
- Executes the complete order processing cycle, including receipt of purchase orders, confirmation of inventory and delivery dates, custom and special orders that may require additional resources for delivery and coordinating with other teams
⦁ Review and issue product returns, credit memos and document requests.
- Make calls (by telephone or other channel) to allocated customers to develop new and deepen existing relationships. Acts as a first point of contact for resolving customer queries and/or complaints.
- Responds to and resolves complex or advanced issues promptly and appropriately, securing managerial approvals as required. Must have a strong customer focus, able to listen carefully and identify customer requirements and negotiating mutually beneficial solutions.
- Works daily with internal inventory manager to expedite, update, and facilitate the parts to the production line.
- Schedule’s follow-up actions and enters relevant information into the customer relationship management system after each customer contact. Creating a call plan to ensure that the company has quality data to enable effective customer retention and business development activities.
- Provides exceptional service to customers to encourage continued use of our products and services. Maintaining strong communication with internal (Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, and IT) and external partners.
- Develops knowledge and understanding of the companies policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards. Follows company guidelines to establish selling prices and profit margins. Utilizes Excel and/or ERP systems to manage order cycle and to track shipments through warehouses and carriers.
- Develops own capabilities through participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching. Develops and maintains an understanding of relevant technology, external regulations, and industry best practices.
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service or sales experience in an industrial, commercial or manufacturing environment preferred
- Proven experience working in a cross functional environment where coordination with sales, shipping, engineering, and production is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Prior experience with an ERP/CRM system
- Experience composing effective customer correspondence, verbal customer communications, establishing priorities, maintaining data integrity, identification of customer issues, problem solving and follow up