Generally the two systems of a bleacher setup are Elevated and the other Non-Elevated. The Elevated bleacher features a front walkway that can be 2ft or 3ft or 4 ft elevated from the ground. The front walkway frames are 6ft long and must use this frame to make the walkway in front of the bleacher.
Variable Pitch Bleacher
The minimum number of rows with the 308 Tip-Up seat is 5 rows. When another frame is added, the number of rows will be increased by 2 rows. This row increment system is applicable for elevated and non-elevated bleachers. For Example: The minimum number of rows is 5, then 7, then 9.
- Painted or galvanized frames
- New 308 Tip-Up seat is 20” wide
- Any number of seats can be in a row with no need to be a multiple of 3 or 2
One set up can provide Tip-up seats as well as bench seats
- New floor boards reduce setup time as well as ease transportation
- More leg room for comfort. The tip-up seats will provide 12” more leg space for people to pass in front
- 12” Rise and 36” depth for seating with the tip-up seats