Standard deck sizes for the AS2100 include 4’ x 4’, 4’ x 8’, 45° corner, and rounded corner decks. The decks are designed for 1 3/4” fixed legs or telescopic legs. All leg styles attach to decks with the use of thumbscrew eliminating snap pins. All decking includes velcro for skirting.
AS2100 Aluminum Stage Decks
The AS2100 Staging System is an aluminum stage designed for ease of use and durability. Available in a variety of shapes and dimensions with unique locking hooks; your options for configurations are endless.
- Minimal parts required
- Quick snap-in legs and guard panels
- Interlocking hook design eliminates cam locks
- Stairs / legs interchange with Multi-Stage ST8100
- Extremely versatile for indoor or outdoor use
- Easily adaptable for risers
- Shared legs reduces the number of components
- Meets or exceeds all IBC and UBC code requirements
- All parts replaceable
- The understructure combines simplicity and strength.
- For higher elevations a ring system understructure is available
|0105-01-04A||Deck Lock - Corner Support Bracket||1|
|0105-27-7||Round 4' x 4' Black Poly Ripple||32|
|0105-29-7||45° 4' X 4' Black Poly Ripple||32|
|0105-32-7||2' x 8' Black Poly Ripple||70|
|0105-34-7||2' x 4' Black Poly Ripple||46|
|C105-20-7||4' x 8' Black Poly Ripple||132|
|C105-22-7||4' x 4' Black Poly Ripple||71|
|C105-26-7||2' x 2' Black Poly Ripple||18|